This article is about the use of the translation feature. The article explains how to add a new language to a checklist and thereby translate it.
When creating a checklist, you choose a primary language and further on secondary languages can be added. The translation will allow users with different languages to work on the same checklist but in their preferred language.
Adding a second language
- Go to the checklist tab, choose the checklist, and click edit.
- Click settings in the right corner of the checklist and mark the secondary languages you would like to add.
- Remember to save.
Using the translation tool
Go to the checklist tab, chose the checklist, and click the translate icon .
- Choose the language, you wish to translate to and which language you want to translate from.
- Fill in translations in the left-side column, while the original translation is shown on the right-side column.
- After translating all strings in the checklist, remember to save.