Recorded on the 7th of April 2020.
Hosted by Christian Rasmussen.
Do note, that the audio gets interrupted two times during the presentation. First in the middle of the presentation where it does recover shortly after. The second time is near the end where it doesn't recover. We apologize for the invonvenience.
- The main goals of the Downtime module in Mobaro
- Showcasing main features
- Working with downtime
- Working with blocking downtime
- Working with operational hours
- Editing and deleting downtime and operational hour entries
- Finalizing downtime registrations
- Setting up and understanding the downtime widgets
Watch this webinar to
- Get a thorough understanding of the main features of the Downtime module
- Understand the different ways the features can be implemented in your organization
- Depending on whether you want to measure downtime, operational hours or both
- Depending on the hardware at your disposal
- Depending on the different types of staff meant to be involved
- Know the administrative ins and outs of the working downtime registrations
- Understand the different dashboard and reporting options that are supported