Recorded on the 2nd of April 2020.
Hosted by Rasmus Andreasen.
- What is a schedule and what does it do?
- Incl. mass-handling of these
- Patterns & Specifics (time slots on schedules)
- Incl. reminders
- How to copy duration and reminder settings on specifics
- Inheriting timetable from calendars vs. local timetable
- Examples of daily/weekly calendars
- Exclusions: Take rides out of service (e.g. for maintenance or due to unforeseen closing period)
- Open rides extraordinarily on a closing day
- Newly developed Ad-hoc slots
Watch this webinar to
- Make sure your checklists are available to the right people at the right time
- Decrease the risk of missing checklists
- Learn how to save time on the scheduling task itself