This article explains how to make reports on all the results created when a checklist is completed or saved to the cloud.
With the notification rule "Result Report" the system sends out a report with the results of a checklist based on certain triggers. You have different options for managing the recipients of the report and which information from the checklist the report will include.
How to make a result report
A completed and/or saved checklist can be set up to trigger an email notification to certain people. It is also possible to include a copy of the report within the notification. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to notification rules tab under the organization section. Press the + create button to set up a new notification rule.
- Choose the type of report you want. In this tutorial we are setting up a result report, but the different types of reports are listed below and you can read more about them here.
- Name the report and add a description if relevant.
- Fill in the subject and the body of the received email. You can use the predefined tokens by clicking the icon .
- Select the events that will trigger a notification.
- Send notification to assignee (the person who is performing the checklist) and choose the type of report you want to attach.
- Send notification to reviewers and choose the type of report you want to attach.
- Send notification to location (where the checklist is performed) and choose the type of report you want to attach. (Note: to receive the notification, an email has to be setup for the location).
- Add BCC, if you want other user groups to receive the notification. Choose the type of report you want to attach.
- Apply limitations to when a notification should be sent. If left empty, the rule will work for all locations and checklists.
- Finally you can set op the results report only to be send if results scores are below maximum.