This article is a guide to create location maps. It explains the required steps to upload and create your location maps. As well as the ability to attach your location maps to your dashboards.
Step 1: Upload your park map
Location Maps are utilized on your dashboards to give you a visual representation of your park’s current checklist status.
- Go to the Configuration tab, and click the Location Maps tab.
- Click the button
- Give your location map a name
- You can add more than one location map – if you find it more convenient to split your location maps over different areas, you can give the maps individual names here.
- Click the Select or Drop Files here to locate your .png or .jpeg file of your map to upload.
- Click OK
Step 2: Adding location pins to your map
In order for your dashboards to properly display current status information, you first need to add location pins to your map.
- Double click on the spot of the location you are attempting to add.
- Enter the location name in the Add location box.
- Click OK
- Repeat this process for each location you wish to add to this map.
- Click .
Step 3: Adding a location map to a dashboard
The final step to see your location map is to add it to a new or existing dashboard of your choosing.
- Navigate to the Dashboard Templates tab.
- Select the dashboard you wish to add your location map to and click .
- You can create a new dashboard by clicking the .
- Click the Add a new row button.
- Click the button.
- Under the Readiness section, click the Location Map Overview widget.
- Find the and click it to select the appropriate location map.
- Each widget supports one map; to add more, repeat steps 3-6 above for each additional map.
- Click the .
- Your location map is now live on this dashboard.