This article is a guide to understanding how to utilize the checklists hierarchy feature to allow better adjustments of permissions dealing with these checklists.
You can organize your checklists in a hierarchy that will allow you to adjust admin, editor, and translator permissions of each step in the hierarchy you have created.
Creating your hierarchy
- Go to the Checklists tab and make sure the hierarchy portion is open.
- If it is not open, click the Hierarchy icon.
- Click the title of the folder you’d like to create a subfolder under, then click the Create Folder + icon.
- Enter the name of your folder.
- Fill in the administrators, editors, and translators with the users or user groups you would like to be responsible for this folder and any subfolders if applicable.
Tip: Since roles will be inherited to any subfolders, you do not have to add users or user groups to similar roles to any folders contained under the parent folder.